Not Ugly at all | Nail Polish

10/15/2013

Hello! How are you?
I'm finally going to do my first Nail Polish post! 
I'm a huge fan of nail polish. I pretty much like everything. Except bright reds because I don't think that they are appropriate to my age. 
Anyway, my nails are sensitive. I always need to be careful with what I use, because if the consistency or the nail polish formula isn't good it might made my nails weaker. And than they start to chip and broke. Which you might think "oh that not the end of the word". Maybe, but since I love to draw and write, if my nails don't have that perfect length things get harder and messier. I'm crazy I know. 

So today I'll be showing a nail polish I got recently from a beauty market last weekend. I get 4 nails polishes (3 colours and a top&base coat) from Orly (an American brand) because they had discount. And I have to admit that if it wasn't for Tania ( here ) who introduce me to this brand and told how wonderful it was, I would just stick with Essie, China Glaze, OPI and Sally Hansen (and maybe BarryM ). 






I got this one because I'm on the haunt for the perfect mint colour. I wanted to get Essie's Mint, but for some reason I can't found it in stores here. I might have to order it online. 
This is a nice colour. But it's not perfect. One thing is that it doesn't have a glossy finish. It has a hint of shimmer. Also, needs to be build up. It's not bad, it's just that I'm not always available to paint 3 coats of nail polish...(a nice thing to do is to pass a opaque nude colour before applying this. It will help a lot).



Although, I'm quite pleased that it didn't chip. I was afraid that it could do that since I had to pass so many coats.After all, this baby staid on my nails all week without chipping. Good, right?




So, this is Pretty-Ugly  nail polish from Orly (now  you understand the title, right? ).
The usual price here in Portugal is 10,99 euros, but because I got this on the Beauty Market I only paid 6,50 euros. I've search for some online stores. I might be able to get more colours from this brand. 
In the United States, as far as I know, you can get this brand at Ulta. 

Thank you very much for reading this post. 
Please take care, have a nice day!

With Love, 
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.