Christmas 2013 Wishlist | Fashion

11/20/2013



Gray Coat from Tally Weijl ; Navy Blue Bag from Accessorize ; A-line black Skirt from Tally Weijl ;
Brown Boots from Seaside ; Black Boots from Seaside ;

I'm really sorry for not posting. I really try to post as much as I can, but between school and family, sometimes the blog is the last thing I work. I promised I would talk a bit about fashion.
My last post only covered makeup and beauty, but I always take advantage of Christmas to get some extra clothes, shoes or other items that I need. This year is no exception.


The Gray Coat from Tally Weijl found my love during a  afternoon walk with my family - we usually like to go to stores a see what they have or not before buying anything. It helps a lot, specially because we went on a Monday and there weren't a lot of people and we know that by the time we go there to buy our Christmas gifs, the stores will be full and if we know what we really want, it's easier. 
Now about the coat itself. I have to admit that I don't really need a new coat, but I felt in love with this one. I'll probably wait for the Winter Sales to buy him. Or, if I'm that lucky, I'm able to get him with discount (they usually do discounts and promotions during the Christmas time. It helps them to get rid of stock faster. )

The Navy Blue Bag from Accessorize is a old love. I wanted to get it sooner, but I might get it either now, of during the sales. I'm not sure yet. All I know is that, this is true perfection : 1) the colours is good for when I'm either wearing black or brown; 2) it's big enough to fit my books and notebooks from school; 3) the quality is amazing, which means I won't be buying a new bag after getting this one. (I hope at least!). 

The A-Line Black Skirt from Tally Weijl (although I've seen a similar model from Bershka ) would be a nice addiction to my closet. I usually only use shorts. Actually I think that I don't know any skirt nowadays (I'm very picky with skits. They either fit me well, or not.), which a quite shame. I've been also thinking about getting a red or a tartan skirt. I need more colour in my clothe-life. 

The Black & Brown Boots from Seaside are something that I need as soon as possible. First I don't own any black boots (a terrible problem for someone who doesn't like to match brown and black) and my current brown boots are kinda...dead? (it's normal I guess, they are 4 years old and I've been wearing them every single Fall/winter since I got them. Their main issue is the interior that need to be repaired and the shoe sole I'm not sure if I'm able to repair them. If so, I would just get the Black boots and keep using my current brown ones) 

And it's pretty much what I really want. Okay, a jumper or two and a new pair of jeans would be nice, but it's not a huge necessity. I'm not really sure about what I'm going to get or not. It will depend on what my brother will get because here, we are treated equality - when he gets something, I get something. When I get something, he gets something as well. 

I promise that late, I'll work on posting more review's. Or that swatch/comparative post that I talked about? Please take care everyone, have a nice day!

With Love,
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.