Eyeshadows for the Fall/Autumn #1

11/27/2013





Like I said on my previous post, I planed some posts (3 actually) about eyeshadows that, in my opinion, are amazing or worth to check for the fall. Some you probably already have with you, others might be difficult to get. I'll also work on a series like this but for Blush and Lipstick.

Starting with Urban Decay's the Oz the Great and Powerful in Theodora eyeshadow palette, I know that this was a limited edition, but I believe that some website might still have it. I got this on sale early this year. I didn't got the Glinda Palette (although I have the faith that I might be able to get it during the summer sales, since I believe that they didn't got rid of all palettes) because at the time I tough that this would would be better than a more lavender related palette. For this post, my focus goes to the darker brown shades - Beware, Bewitch and West - which in my opinion are perfect for a more Warm Neutral look. You can pair them either with a bold lip or with a more neutral one.

Next, my dear friend Alexandra from Diary 'f a newbie  sent me (along with more amazing things) this really pretty Brown pigment - named Mink from Gosh.  I wore this once all over the lead - after wetting my brush - and the effect was priceless. This pigments aren't really that expensive and, if you can't find them (Gosh isn't available everywhere) I recommend you checking Inglot's pigments, since their quality and colour range is amazing, and they aren't really that pricy - specially compared to MAC.

At last, but not least, we have my beloved Cranberry from MAC. I got this during Summer because the colour looked perfect for my brown eyes but, when I saw a Vogue article about a Cranberry would be amazing for Fall with a Brown Smokey eye, I was more than thrilled to try it. I did it once and, it will be my look of choice for Christmas (or any other party that I might attend). I believe that Inglot and MakeupGeek might have a dupe for this if you can't find it (although this is from their permanent line) or if it is too expensive for you. 



Here are the swatches, from left to right we have, Urba Decay's West ; Urban Decay's Bewitch; Urban Decay's Beware ; MAC's Cranberry and GOSH's Pigment Mink.
What's you favourite eyeshadow?
Please take care every one, have a nice day!*
With Love, 
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.