Beauty UK Baked Bronzer | Review

1/29/2014






Another make up product that fits on my Budget Beauty Segment. For those who don't know, Beauty Uk is a High Street/Drugstore brand with an amazing quality.
I got this after their baked blush repackage, I wanted to test something new and this looked like the perfect item. The lady in the store wanted to sell me this as a bronzer because of the name but I knew better.  As you can see on the swatches, it has a really pretty gold tone. I dare to say that this precious is a really nice dupe to the Mineralize Skin Finishes from M.A.C - costing a fraction of his High End Brother. 
I Love to wear this either as a highlighter or as a blush to warm my cheeks. My only complain is the package. It's quite big in my opinion and wastes too much space. The old version was better in my opinion (and had peach who looked really nice for the winter time!), specially because it had more product and was made of plastic, while this one is made or cardboard. The only good thing is the mirror - always good for travel. 
Anyway, there isn't much to say about him. I got him for 5 to 6 euros (which is more or less the same in the UK - 3.99£). 
And don't worry, my next review will be bigger than this one. 
Take care, have a nice day!*

With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.