My 2013 Skin and Hair Care Picks

1/15/2014





Finally I'm able to share this!With no further due, here are my Skin and Hair Care 2013 picks.
From La Roche-Posay, both the Effaclar Duo and the Hydreane Legere had to be mentioned. The first is a treatment gel, which helped me a lot with Clog Pores and Acne Scars. The Second is the best moisturiser I ever use, since it's water-base, doesn't have any oil and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated.
Next, Lierac Dioptigel survived his big test during the winter time. I usually get my under eyes really dry during this time - with my skin cracking and hurting a lot..not good at all - but this gel totally stops that.My under eyes look good and less dark! I'll probably repurchase this during 2014! (Although I want to try out one from Bioderma)
The Body Shop's Tea Tree Scrub was a really good surprise. I was really disappointed with their old formula, but this new one is just perfect. I only need a really small bit of this for my face, doesn't irritate my skin or anything. Although I wanted to try something else, I'll probably stick with his one for a while.

  



For my hair, I discovered from TRESemmé their Heat Protector Spray and their Ends  Repair Cream. I always blow-dry my hair (specially during the winter time) and I want to protect my hair. As for my ends...they always get quite dry, but this is helping me with that and as a plus, helps me a lot with de-tangling my hair.
Next, the Avène Thermal Water was a Summer saviour! Specially during the really hot nights - I would refresh my face with this, which would make me be able to have some proper sleeping. And during the day it would help with some extra hydration.
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Balm is a recent discovery, I got it with 50% during a promotion and I'm really glad for that. This takes all of my make up - specially waterproof mascara and eyeliner - without problems. Also, a little pea-size is what I, which means that this will last a lot.
On the other had, Bioderma's Cleansing Water is another great favourite. When I'm not using the cleansing balm, I'm using this bad boy. It removes make up residues and doesn't cause any breakouts or anything like that.

Balea's Hand Cream was a gift from a German friend and I'm so happy for getting this. The smell is amazing and it's the perfect hand cream, since it isn't greasy at all and absorbs really fast.
Lastly but not least, my beloved Tangle Teezer. Why didn't I got this earlier? This is the best hair-Brush I every tried out. Doesn't break my hair and de-tangles my hair without paint. I'm actually thinking about offering one to my cousin.


And that's it. I'll be working around some review's and other ideas. I'm planning to talk a bit more about hair and brushes during this year.
Take Care Everyone!
With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.