On my Face Today #1

2/03/2014


I decided to start a quick segment here on the blog called "On my face today", where I share what I where sometimes on my face. I'll try to get a picture of my self using them (today wasn't possible, since I was going to watch 12 Years a Slave with a friend). So here it is:



I didn't wanted anything heavy on my face. So I just applied Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer to help me with some of the oil on my face along with Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer to cover a few spots and my dark circles. I set everything with my Stay Matte Powder from Rimmel London. After that I used the Catrice Inside Eye Made to Stay Highlighter Pen on my waterline, to open my eye a bit more. Later I also curled my lashes with my Better Lash Curler (who needs retirement, I'm torn between getting one of the new Essence's lash curlers or just investing on a nice Shiseido one..)



New month, new palette love? Because I hadn't use it since I got it, I decided to play a bit with my Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette - really pretty and amazing for the Spring, along with Shadow Insurance  Eye Primer and Lash Injection Mascara - both from Too Faced as well. I'll be sure to test them a little bit more so I can review all the products. I also used my Catrice Brow Tinted Gel and for my lips I used my newest Bourjois Color Boost in 05 Red Island. On my brow bone and checks I also applied a bit of Bourjois Java Powder




Lastly but not least - on my checks I used the Rose Essence Blusher from Skin Food (I'm planning about investing more on Korean Cosmetics during this year), which is amazing because just gives that lovely touch of colour. As for tools, from Zoeva I used their Shadow and Crease Bushes ; the Foundation Brush from Real Techniques and the Argent Makeup 201. 

I hope that you guys liked this quick post. I'll be posting my January favourites on Wednesday.
Take care, have a nice day!

With Love,
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.