I need a few Recommendations

3/18/2014


So, Tuesday isn't my usually post day but, I had to write this extra-one (tomorow there will be one like usually). My current foundation is ending and I want something new. I wanted something ligh but with enough coverage and that would work nicely with my skin. 

I'm torn between these three options. Their price-range is pretty similar. 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser is supposed to be already available here in a local store (I haven't checked it yet but, they said it would be available in the beginning of 2014 and we are already in March...). I've heard that the coverage can be built and works amazingly with oily-skin. 

Big Easy from Benefit is a recent release. I've heard that has a cream-to-powder finish and it has a nice light colour for my skin tone. I'm just unsure about this one because I haven't heard many reviews on it...

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint is another thing that I've been wanting for a while. It's only available at cultbeauty.co.uk and has a nice shade selection. (also, if I order this I'll probably order another item from that store as well). 

Anyway, what your thoughts and recommendations? I'm also thinking about getting a new concealer...maybe 3 Concept Eyes wand concealer and another one form my under eye area. 

Thank you for your time!
Take care. 


With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.