Travel Make Up bag and Skin Care picks

4/23/2014


So, here it is! Because of the April 25 - for those who don't know marks the end of the Dictatorship in Portugal - I had the week free and so had my best friend. So I decided to visit her again. I promise that I'll try to take more photos from Caldas da Rainha this time!
Anyway, I decided to share my travel make up - which is from Primark. For 4 euros, I really can't complain - and my skin care picks. I'll be spending 5 days there so I want to be prepared. 







As you can see on my first photo, I'll be taking my NUDE'tude palette with me - not only because it's easy to take but also because I want to take photos from different looks. Because I want products that last me the all day, I'll be taking the Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer (with the old packaging) and my Nars blushes in Outlaw and Seduction.
I know, the eye section looks really crazy - I'll be taking the Too Faced Shadow Insurance mainly because I want to used it so that I can get a new one. My MAC paint pot in Painterly and my Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit are staples that couldn't be left behind along with a mini They're real and my current lash curler. For my brows I'll be taking my Catrice brow pencil and my Catrice brow mascara - I don't really love them but I need to use them up before investing in something else. As eyeliners? Sephora Eyeliners of course - I'm taking a white, a blue, a purple and a brown one.
For my Face I'll be taking my Too Faced Primed and Poreless - my favourite primer - and my Big Easy from Benefit (which will have a review uploaded this week). Because I really like a touch of highlighter I'll be taking my mini What's Up and my mini High Beam.
Lipstick department looks crazy I know. But I wanted to take advantage of the fact that I'll  have someone to take me photos to do lip Swatches of MAC Sunny Seoul and Too Faced Juicy Melons. Kate by Rimmel London lipstick in 08 is my perfect nude colour that I always like to carry with me, along with a nice gloss like Sugarbomb from Benefit - a mini version from their Sugarlicious. So yes, I'll be out as a "vacation", but I'll be working on photos for upcoming reviews. very committed I know. 





In my usual make up bag - which usually carries what you are seeing - I'll be taking my Stay Matte Powder from Rimmel London, a roller ball perfume from Woman's Secret, a lavera lip balm and a small powder brush from Essence.
My brush selection isn't really big...for blush and bronzer I decided to take the Argent Makeup 102 brushes and a contour brush from Real Techniques. Now, in the eye department, I admit...I went a little crazy. From Zoeva I'll be taking a blending brush, a regular shadow brush and a "pencil brush"; Argent Makeup 201 is a staple that can't be left behind; and for details and eyeliner I'll be taking the detail brush from Real techniques and a Muji brush (yes, they have make brushes...really soft ones actually!)





As a cleanser I'll be taking The Body Shop Cleansing Butter - a staple in my routine. Because I can't pass without face masks, I'll be taking a Cattier Clay Mask and  Avène Cleanance Mask.
For my eye area I'll be taking my near death Lierac Dioptigel and my Bioderma Sensibio Eye - a new eye gel that I want to try out. As a spot treatment, I'll be taking my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - a staple.
As a moisturiser I'll be taking my La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere and a bottle of La Roche-Posay Thermal Water.

So, would you take this much make up and skin care?
Take care, have a nice day!
With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.