April Favourites'14

5/05/2014






April Favourites

April was good. It was the month of big decisions and opportunities - from blogging challenges, a nice trip to my best friends house, a cosplay photoshoot...there was a lot. It was also the month of my father's and my grandmother's birthday. I just hope that May gets to be as good as April.
Starting with my favourites, my new Make Up bag from Primark was a life saviour while travelling this month since I used to have serious problems because the ones I had were really small!I got this for 4 euros...And I'll probably buy another one for my skin care.
 For skin care, nothing helped my dehydrated skin like my Thermal Water from La Roche Posay (I've also used the one from Avène, both are equally good) since it helps to refresh my skin and calms it dows as well and to exfoliate my skin and help me with clogged pores the Cleanance Mask from Avène was a must! Even if I start using more AHA and BHA toners, I won't stop using this mask because it's a miracle!
As for make up, the NUDE'tude had to be mentioned again specially because I used it on my best-friends photoshoot, it has just the perfect nude selection of shades and the eyeshadow quality is amazing. Birthday Suit had to be added as well since it was my life saviour for school days since it's super easy to apply and blend. And lastly but not least at all, big easy is for sure the best bb cream I ever tried - looks nice, it's comfortable and has a really natural coverage.
So, how was your April?
Take care, have a nice day. 

With Love,
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.