Naturally blushed

6/05/2014




Rimmel London Stay Blushed in 001 Pop of Pink 

Cream blushes are a relative new thing for me since I would found them way too messy for me and not that pigmented (I was checking the wrong blushes apparently).But after testing out the Boujois Cream blush last year I finally realised that maybe I just needed to check a little bit more and I would for sure found really amazing ones. And yes, this is a good one. 
When I first noticed that they were available here I decided to get one to test and see if it was good or not (I mean, I was still a bit unsure about cream blushes from the drugstore...I didn't wanted to end up with 4 or 5 colours of something that I really don't like). Now, how good is this?
The texture is really nice and easy to blend; it's really pigmented - the kind that we need to be careful so we don't look like a clown. It provides a really natural and pretty look. the colour - 001 Pop of Pink - is perfect for everyday wear, no matter if it's summer or winter. Also, the packaging is a real charm in my opinion - a nice and sleek tube that allows you to control how much you want to get or not and it's fuss free and easy to carry on my make up bag during travels.
So yes, this is approved. For 7,5€ (our price here at least) I'm really happy and I want to get more colours in the future. 

Take care, have a nice day!

With Love,
Diana




Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.