September Essentials and Favourites

10/05/2014

 




September was an interesting and super busy month. Specially busy.
School has been chaotic and hard working but overall I'm really happy. Yet, I have little time for blogging and I apologize for that. I really love this little corner but it's a bit hard when I get home tired and craving for a good night of sleep. But, I'll use my spare time to work on the blog and other fun projects. But for the current time...I ask for your understanding.
With that in mind, my makeup during this month wasn't nothing that special - a good base, concealer, blush and sometimes lipstick and mascara. I mean, I'm leaving for classes, not for a fashion show. Still, here's what I've been wearing and loving.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar duo+
With the anxiety and that kinda of stuff I broke out due to stress on the right side of my face. It was bad, it hurted a lot...but I'm recovering. And what really helped was this boy. Instead of using it once a day I doubled the dosage and the break outs healed a lot faster. An it's helping with scars as well.

Too Faced Primed and Pureless Primer

I love this stuff. It makes my skin look amazing. I tend to spare this for special occasion but...I need to give it more use! I don't want to have it ruined without using it...so it's the primer of choice. Doesn't mess my bb cream and helps with the oily skin issue.

Benefit Big Easy BB Cream
My current choice for BB cream. Mostly because it's comfortable and keeps the shine away for a long long time compared to the Bourjois BB cream for example. It has nice coverage, but nothing spectacular. But it can be build - which is what I do.A good choice.

Catrice Waterproof Powder
Do I even have to explain? It's my favourite powder! Leaves my skin with a velvety feeling and keep the shine out. Perfect! I can't say much about it.

Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
This month's bronzer was the chocolate bronzer. I only nee a really small quantity to have a more sculpt face. A must even on lazy days. 

Soap&Glory Love at Fist Blush and Peach Party
Spoiler here! I got these bad boys as part of my birthday gift (thanks to my mom!) and I love it! I want to get the bronzer one and the check stick blushes too. These in particular give a really healthy glow to the skin and they are SUPER pigmented. Don't worry, I'll review them later!

So, here are my favourites! I'll try to post my night time skin care routine during this week and I'm just waiting for the Korean products to arrive so I can do my birthday present post!
Thank you for the support! Take care!

With Love,
Diana.


Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.