The Sunblock of my life

4/22/2016



When you live in a country were 70% of days consist of sunshine you tend to think  little about it. Although I shall mention that people should be careful with the UV radiation, no matter where they live and how much sun there it. Did you know that fog does not protect you from getting a sun burn?
But still, I had a terrible love-hate relationship with Sunblocks. They would be either too white, too gressy or they wouldn't work with make up no matter what I would do. I mean, it's quite frustrating to be honest because in the end, I want to protect my self but also be able to look the best I want. 
With that in mind I decided it would be a good idea to research for the perfect sunblock. A friend of mine that also is in love with Korean and Japanese beauty talked with me about the Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunblock and let me tell you...it is one of the best purchases I have done in my life. 
This Sunblock has SPF50+  with PA++++ which is probably one of the strongest you can get. I have fair complexion so I need to use something high...unless I want to be the long-lost cousin of Mr.Krabs...which I really don't want to. I once got a terrible sunburn on my back and scalp and I swore I would never get something like that. In terms of  texture this product is just pure perfection. It has a watery, kind-of gellish , texture which is super easy to blend into the skin. It does not leave a white cast on the fast or a greasy feel to the skin.
Because this contains Hyaluronic Acid, it also helps with keeping my skin hydrated. What does this means? It means I don't get oily around my T-Zone as easily as normally would. ( I have dehydrated skin so, anything that has Hyaluronic Acid is my best friend).

Overall, this is probably the holy grail of holy grail sunblocks. But if you can't get this for some reason, I would recommend you trying out Missha's new Sunblock line (with those really cute animals on it), Etude House's Sunprise line or Bioderma's Photoderm Line which isn't too greasy. Khiel's also has a very kick-ass sunblock that doesn't mess up the make up or feels too greasy. Bottom line is : protect yourself. Skin Cancer isn't something we would take on a light weight.
Do you guys have any recommendation for a good Sunblock for me to try out? This one will probably run out before the Summer time so, I'm already checking for a replacement.
Thank for reading and take care! Protection is a must-do!  



Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.