Currently Wishing

6/26/2016


I think I don't do one of these for a long, long time. Once in a while I think it's okay to do wishlists. (I mean, it's not like we are spending actual money by doing them). The one I have here will probably be the guideline for repurchasing some products that are finishing or for things I want to get later on my Birthday. It's a little misture of everything ( I'm open to other suggestions to be honest ) So here are the items I am currently craving and why: 

Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
I have been a really good girl, because I currently just own one concealer. Yes, just ONE concealer and I really want to have a second option. Although I feel tempted to get a concealer palette someone, I have been thinking about getting another "wand concealer". It's more easier to apply in my opinion. Regarding this one in particular, I have been reading really positive reviews . If I don't get this one, I might get the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Pink
With the "colour correcting craze", I have been thinking about getting a more pinkish toned concealer for my under eye area. I tend to prefer liquid concealers so I was really please when I heard that Urban Decay was launching a collection of colour correcting concealers. I know NYX has a similar formula but sadly they don't own the exact shade I want...although I might get instead the Sephora Bright Future Color Corrector in Pink ( which has a similar formula but costs half of the price). 

Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
I have spend a whole year without getting a new eyeshadow palette. Yes, you read it right. And to be honest, there hasn't been any palette really calling for me...but this one has the type of shades that I like - pinks, cranberrys, golds and warm browns. The only downside is that it is a little expensive in Europe when compared to other eyeshadow palettes from other brands. I might be able to snatch a coupon for this one. ( who knows!) 

Too Faced Sketch Marker eyeliner ( both in Black and Brown)
Eyeliner has been a staple in my stash. My clio eyeliner is giving it's goodbye's and although I own a small version of the Kat Von D's eyeliner, I really want to get a full size eyeliner and I want to get a brown one as well ( I'll forever blame Shannon from Shaaanxo for this crave! she did a gorgeous look using pink eyeshadow and brown eyeliner)

Nabla Blossom Blush ( Beloved and Impulse) 
Nabla for those who don't know is an Italian brand that has entered the spotlight around Portugal, Spain and Italy (not sure if also in the UK and France). They have refill eyeshadow pans, lipsticks and recently they released blushes, highlighter and contour powders. I might get the Highlighters later but I really wanted to get these two blushes ( I mean, don't they look pretty?) 

TonyMoly Tomatox Clay Mask 
I am a huge fan of the Korean Beauty and recently Sephora here started to sell TonyMoly - yes you heard it right! They don't have the full range ( mostly because they weren't sure weather it would be a hit or not...which has been) but I don't give too much until they have their makeup here as well. So far they have most of their hit products, including this mask. I've used samples of it twice and I really want it - it's a pickup mask, a light version of the AvĂ©ne Cleanance Mask. Crossing fingers that it's back in stock. 

Pixi Glow Tonic
Acid Toning has been a thing in my routine for a while. It was ( among other changes) what made my skin better and breakout free. I have been trying out other toners ( the Missha Time Revolution and the First Aid Beauty Pads) but I really want to get my hands on this baby. Caroline Hirons raves about it and I truly believe in her recommendations. I'm also looking for their Cleansing Balm and their 20% Glycolic Acid Pads. 

NYX Proofit! Eyeshadow Primer 
My Lime Crime Primer is finally giving it's last breath and I won't repurchase it - not only because it is too expensive but also because I cannot support that brand anymore. I was torn between the Too Faced version and the Urban Decay version ( both got reformulated recently) but I heard that this bad boy is the perfect dupe for the Nars primer - which is apparently the best eyshadow primer for oily lids. I might get a high end version, But I want to get my hands on this one for sure. 

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks ( Child Star, Sell Out, Queen B and Bend and Snap) 
I have been on the hunt for the perfect nude but not that nude liquid lipsticks. The Kylie kits don't tell me much and sadly the ColorPOP liquid lipsticks aren't available here either. Kat Von D is available in Spain ( and thankfully I have a friend that is going to be there on Erasmus next year...I might ask her to get me a few and send them...). But then I saw this new release from Too Faced and I feel in love. I have been watching reviews from different Vlogers and Bloggers and I am convinced. The shades I have here are shades I can declare as " me-shades". I can't wait to get my hands on them. ( and eventually do that Liquid Lipstick Post I've been talking about) 


Do you guys have any recommendation? Any thing in particular on your Wishlist? 
Thank you very much for reading! Have a nice day! 




Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.