Trying Caudalie Skin Care

3/11/2017


Skin Care has always been one of my main concerns and interests. I am always trying to to keep my skin hydrated and all breakouts at bay. This usually requires looking for products that won't be too harsh and will nourish my skin. 
A few months ago I read a blog post about the Caudalie Moisturizing Toner and I got really curious. I am really into acid toners ( Glycolic Acid is love in what concerns taking care of dead cells) but once in a while I like to switch into something more light (specially if I am using a more harsh or potent serum with vitamin C for example). With all of this in my mind I decided to give Caudalie's Toner a try along side with their Grape Water. 



Caudalie Moisturizing Toner

As the name says, this is a moisturising toner with no harsh products here. It has the typical Caudalie of scent of grapes - which is quite fresh and personally have nothing against. This is amazing in the morning where I don't want to be using anything too harsh before applying my makeup or after a clay mask where I want my skin to feel more comfortable. 
I got myself the small version but once I finish my current toner I'll probably get back to this one as my morning toner. It made my wonder why I won't try more Caudalie products in the future.

Caudalie Grape Water
This is their version of a Thermal Water but with Grape water. Again, it has a small scent of grapes in it but it isn't anything annoying to harsh. I really like to apply this product after applying my foundation, since it gives a more natural look. And it is also amazing to refresh my skin on warmer days or in the morning. I'm still not sure if I'll repurchase this product due to the release of La Roche-Posay's Serozinc in my country ( it's a similar concept but with zinc, which is an amazing ingredient against acne and breakouts).

So here it is a small review of these two products. I am still working on a schedule for posting and content. No promises here, although I want to know that I did  not forget about this place as I mentioned in my previous post.
Take care everyone! 


Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.