January 2015 Favourites

2/02/2015


January. The first month of the year and crazy as hell. I mean seriously, I would never expect this month to be like this. I've been bad, I've been on top of the world and currently...I'm just okay. In the end, all I want is to know with what I can count or not...school is going to start again in February and my mind-set is as simple as "pass every class". That and being with my friend as much as I can - if I didn't hit rock bottom, I can thank them. My spending habits were....crazy. But I'm finally getting myself on track again but hei, some things had to be done like my room renovation - I can't wait to get my new bed setting. 
Now, onto the favourites, although I didn't had classes, I had a few gatherings and meeting with my friends - best thing I could have done - which meant that I actually wore makeup this makeup. Actually, there was a day were I wore it for more than 12 hours (crazy I know). 




Nuxe RĂªve de Miel Lip Balm Treatment 
Like, the best lip balm I ever tried. I mean, THE BEST. I tend to wear this when I am at home ot as night treatment this is the bomb. My lips were so chapped and peeling after using this and now, a month after using it...they are all pretty and taken care, It's super moisturising and comfortable, although it's too much for "school use", but it's amazing for when I'm at home without classes and I don't have to care about anything. Oh and it's amazing to prep your lips for lipstick as well, it makes a huge a difference. (yes, a review shall be made)

Kiko Queen of Hearts palette in 03 Elegant Ebony 
This was a sales purchase (along side with their blushes, bronzing duo...two lipsticks...you see the craziness don't you? ) and although at first I wanted the brown neutral (which is now out of stock and I'll never get) I think this was a safer choice. When never I wanted to do something but I didn't know what I would go for this and it would always look nice. I tend to avoid mattes - mostly because I find them too powdery - but these are amazing.  They also don't crease like crazy, which is really, really positive. And look at the packaging. I mean, that heart is just pure perfection. 

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents
I got this because I love cream shadows and because of Sleep and Water's rave and I don't regret it. I think I like this more than the Birthday Suit, mostly because it's warmer  and it looks more matte on my lids. It's also easier to pair with other eyeshadows (mostly because I own more warm shadows and cooler ones). But yes, this is easier to wear and apply. 




The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in 335
This was an impulsive purchase - I'll blame the fact that I have now a TBS outlet shop with 40% every time we buy 4 items - but I'm glad I got it. It's like a "my lips but better" meet "pick me up" lipstick. I might look awful, I might not have foundation if I wear this lipstick I'll look amazing. It's super moisturising, pigmented and comfortable. I might get more of these in the future...specially because of the 40% off.  

The Body Shop Cool&Creamy Tea Tree Cleanser
This little guy, this little guy, I've been wanting to try it for a while and I'm glad that I finally did it. I remember reading Essie Button raving and raving about this cleanser and I get it. It doesn't contain any SLS so it's not super harsh on my skin and doesn't make it angry. Contains both Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid which helps me a lot preventing spots for appearing or, when my skin is angrier, it takes care of it. It's also amazing to wear when I am taking a shower and because of it's really fresh scent, it's amazing as my morning cleanser. 

And that's it. As you can see all of these are new products that I've been trying and falling in love. I promise that I'll try to work on reviews as soon as possible. I've been writing as many posts as I can, my only issue is now the photos (specially when I'm contemplating on getting a DSLR because my current came is just asking for a retirement).

Take Care everyone , have a nice day!

With Love, 
Diana

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.