First Impressions | Skin Care

7/03/2017


Hello! Hello! Here I am to share a few new items I got into my skin care routine. I decided it was time to shake things up a big  and some changes into my routine. (And I am not finished yet). I decided I need another toner for my morning time ( a simpler one, without acids or anything like that) and a new eye cream since I had an eye allergy at the beginning of the year - it wasn't pretty at all. I also wanted to try out The Ordinary since they seem like a really good brand with really amazing products at a really amazing price!




The Ordinary Vitamin C suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
I don't even know where to start. I just don't like it. The consistency is horrible because as I try to apply it to my face it looks like I am spreading sand trough my face. It's not apropriaste for those with sensitive skin or breakouts because IT WILL BURN. It's like having satan trying to poke my face I am super disappointed with this product. I used a vitamin C serum before and I had such a positive experience that I was not expecting this. I cannot recommend this and I seriously believe that I won't be able to use this again during the Autumn/Winter season. Not worth it. 
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
I have mixed feeling. This is horrible to wear during the day and with make up. But it's AMAZING as a night moisturiser. It's simple. It wraps all my skincare beautifully. And for 5€ I can't ask more than that. I'm probably going to stick with it as my night moisturiser and trying to find a better one for the day time that works with make up for the day time.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
I never thought I would be able to find a replacement for my Mizon Hyaluronic Serum but I was wrong. This little boy is as good as my beloved from Mizon but costs half of the price. Seriously, there isn't anything else I have to say about this. It's good, go get it! 

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Eye Cream
Once upon a time there was a girl who got an eye infection and got here eyes super sensitive and super dry. That girl went to the pharmacy in order to get something that would help without having fragrance and the lady there told her to get this eye cream from La Roche-Posay. Long story short, I am that girl and I seriously LOVE this eye cream. It's super simple : moisturises, calms and works. Also the pump is a plus. 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Toner
I wanted a simple toner to incorporate into my morning routine. I was torn between this one and the Aloe toner but I ended up choosing this one. I am glad about it because this one is perfect. It tones and moisturises. If you are looking for a good morning toner I seriously advise getting this one! 

Foreo Day Cleanser
Perfection. Pure Perfection! I love to use this in the mornings! It's super gentle and has a really amazing smell. It doesn't leave my skin super dry or prone to breakouts. I can't recommend this enough. I'm actually sad because I probably won't be able to get this anymore since it was a gif from a friend who got a Foreo Luna. 

Foreo Night Cleanser
I'm not a huge fan of this one. It leaves my skin super dry and uncomfortable. Also it has beads that don't do much in my opinion. I won't be missing this one for sure. It feels like a SLS cleanser and we all know how much I hate those.


(let's try to bring this blog from the dead 😂😇 finals are almost over and I can finally breath and work on what I love the most!)

Take care!

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.