Fresh and Polished look to school

9/06/2015

Before you all ask, yes I decided to change the look of the blog again. But this time I finally have things like I always wanted to and I was able to add a menu under my banner. I also added a About Page, Contact and Resource Credit page where I present myself, present my business contact and give credit to the resources I used to create this blog look. I'm really proud of how this turn out, even if I had to spend like 2 to 3 hours working on designs and coding. The only thing I might adjust in the future is to center the blog post name and maybe build a different signature to the posts. But yes, I'm really, really happy about this theme. It looks more polished, happy and...professional? ( not really, but let's pretend it is)
Also, I'm on a blog post product spree. I have at least other 5 posts ready to be written and scheduled, which is nice since school is going to start in less than 2 weeks. I can't believe I'll be back to the crazy routine of classes, drama and everything. But hey, I was also kinda missing it.
And with that in mind, I decided to share 5 products that can make us look fresh and polished and ready for the day without spending too much time on it - because we all love to spend those extra 5 to 10 minutes sleeping. Or pretending to.

Concealer is magic
Unless you have to many skin problems - and believe me, I also used to so I totally understand you - my recommendation goes to concealer. You can concealer the dark circles, occasional spots and correct some more reddish areas of your face. But if you feel that it's too little for you, my recommendation is to get a nice BB cream. You are free to do whatever you want but, personally I believe school isn't the place to wear heavy make up. Specially if you spend 8+ hours outside your comfort zone.

Powder does the difference
Even if you are just using concealer, using a powder to set everything is something to keep in mind. Of course, if you want something with a bit more coverage you can always use something like a Powder foundation, which will help you covering a bit more but keeping at the same time the fresh and healthy vibe.

Blushing those Cheek Bones
Blush can make a huge difference to a look. Weather you go for a powder or matte blush, is all up to you. Although I have to say that I would be a bit careful with the shade selection and how heavy you apply it. On another situation, rocking a more "BAM" blush shouldn't be a problem, but for daily wear, something more toned down is okay. But again, if you want to rock a "BAM" blush, just do it. ( unless it's forbid in your school/campus. There's no need to get into trouble because of a blush shade)

Mascara to Wake Up those Lashes
Weather you want or not to do a full eye look is up to you. I decided to leave out that because it really depends on the person and how comfortable they are with that and how much time they have. The same applies to Eyeliner. Now Mascara is that simple thing that can make a huge difference. Find your perfect and favourite mascara and rock it every day. You'll see the difference in your eyes. Literally.

Lipstick to a pop of colour
Or moisture. I went for a lipstick that moisturises at the same time but in reality, it really depends on what you want and like. There are days were I like a really bold matte colour ( In the University there aren't major problems with that). But again. if you are in an environment where you can't do that, you can always use a lip balm or a more toned down lipstick. Just be comfortable with that.

These are some ideas I have, but seriously just do what makes you happy. If you like to do a more heavy make up do it. If you think you just need concealer for your dark circles or no make up at all, it's also fine. Just be happy.
Thank you for reading! Do you have any other recommendation for the school time? be sure to leave it!Take care!

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.