Liquid Lipsticks for Spring

3/19/2018


Welcoming the flower season.

There is a certain irony as I am writing this post. It has been raining in Portugal through out the whole month of March. Actually it isn't just rain, it's like a new storm every week : there's rain, wind and chaos. And a nasty flu that left me in bed for a whole weekend without being able to move (I am still recovering). But no matter how nasty the weather is, I am already dreaming about the sunny and warmer weather of Spring. Specially being able to leave my long coats at home. 
And with that warmer weather in mind, warmer shades of lipstick come through my mind. Specially warmer pink shades! I choose 5 different shades of liquid lipsticks - I might do another version with "regular" bullet lipsticks. Would you be interested in that? 

From NYX my picks go for the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague, which is a really nice and vibrant purple shade that can spice any look and still retain a bit of winter. But if you want something that really screams pink, fun and spring the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo is your shade of choice. And yet, if you don't want something super outstanding, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan is your go to shade. I really like the formula of these lipsticks because although they are matte, they aren't uncomfortable to wear and unless I eat something super greasy, they won't move out of my lips.
But whenever I want something that it is pink but still has a hue of neutral, Kat von D Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft is my go-to choice. I actually wore it many times during the Winter time - yes, I am one of those who likes to wear pink during Winter - and it never disappointed me. I am still considering the idea of adding a few more shades from this range into my collection.
Lastly, but not least the Sephora Lip Stain in 38 Sweet Raspberry is another shade that I love to pick during the warmer season. It makes any simple and neutral look more fun and spicier. It is also one of my favourite liquid lipsticks from all time : easy to apply, super affordable and super long lasting on my lips without being over drying. 

I hove you enjoyed this post! Any recommendation regarding liquid lipsticks for spring? I am dying to try out Nabla's liquid lipsticks and the Makeup Revolution lip kits for the longest time.

Take care! 


Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.