My Birthday Wishlist

8/10/2018



With my birthday coming up in September, I am already looking forward into getting some treats for myself. Today I'll be sharing my birthday beauty wishlist, mostly because there are other items - like books - that I really want but I might not share here before getting them.
For instances I really want to get more books but before I can do that, I need to do some reorganisation and get a new shelve unit before so. I am also torn between getting a new planner now and waiting for the end of the year - I want to get a new happy planner and maybe start a TN for everyday carry. I guess I'll figure out these later.
Now onto the starts of this post!


Revolution x Soph Extra Spice eyeshadow Palette

I believe everyone already knows how much I love soph and her releases. I was super astonished when she revealed that she would be launching another palette in collaboration with Revolution (alongside with 3 lipsticks, which are also gorgeous!). This palette has the same vibe of the fist one, but with more sunset type of shades (which are my go to nowadays) and has less shade since Revolution now finally imprints the shade names on their palettes (I'll take this change everyday of the week without much problem).  I'm still torn between asking my mum to get it for me or ordering it once I get some of my usual birthday money. Either way, I am looking forward to get it in my collection soon!

Revolution x Imogenation Highlight the Moon face Palette

I am going to be really honest. I never heard about Imogen before watching her video with Revolution (which appeared as a suggested option, probably because I usually watch Soph's videos there from time to time). Imogen is also collaborating with Revolution and releasing two palettes with them. The eyeshadow palette is nice and all, but honestly I believe Soph's is more into my taste. On the other hand, Imogen is also releasing a face palette that has everything I love and wanted in a face palette:  contour shades with both matte and shimmering highlighters. Can't wait to get it!

ColourPop Give It To Me Straight eyeshadow Palette

Yes yes, another eyeshadow palette! Well you see, I am yet to try colourpop and I decided that this might finally be the year! I really want to order something from their website and maybe understand what's the actual fuzz. Something that has drawn me to them is their eyeshadow palettes, specially because they are super affordable! I recently got an e-mail from colourpop were they claimed that this was one of their best-seller palettes! I was craving Yes!Please palette but the shade selection seems similar to part of Extra Spice, and after looking to their new selection this was the one that really stood out. (I might go for another palette, who knows?)


ColourPop Out and About Lip Bundle

It is impossible to order from colourpop without trying out some of their liquid lipsticks right? I've been dying to get them. For that I've been searching for some of their lip bundles, since they seem like a safe choice for me. Out and About is something that I could easily wear on a daily-basics. Another option I was looking was "Up and Away", but it was out of stock when I was searching for it. I can always order both of them, right?


Glamher Booth Rose-Metal Stiletto Brush Set

Okay, I can't argue that I probably own more brushes than I need but sadly some of my brushes are in need of reform - namely my Real Techniques brushes since the rubber is getting all crazy and that is driving me nuts. Specially because I am super careful with them. I guess they are made with the same material that Nars uses for their packaging - which is also annoying....I'd rather have cardboard packaging!! - and I shall rant about it latter. I found this set when searching at Beautybay.com and it appears to have all the face brushes I need to replace. With a cute and glamorous twist.


BH Cosmetic Rose Romance 12 Brush Set 

Another option to replace my old brushes and get a nice travelling kit (I am always afraid of loosing my good zoeva brushes when travelling for some reason) is this really cute BH Cosmetics set. It has the face brushes I need and a few extra eye brushes that I always appreaciate! They are also super aesthetics and , they match my Zoeva brushes without much fuzz. And there's nothing like getting a brand new brush set, right?

Any recommendations as what to get on my birthday?


8 comments

  1. Great wishlist! These palettes are sweet. Hope you get them for your upcoming b-day.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu!! I am crossing my fingers to get all I want.
      Thank you for the lovely comment! Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
  2. That highlighter palette looks stunning! It's in my wishlist as well from now! <3

    www.mybeautysilence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees indeed! I hope you can get it too!
      Thank you for commenting! Wishing you all the best!*

      Delete
  3. The ColourPop give it to me straight palette is amazing! I have it and love it so much! I hope that you can get all of these for your birthday!

    Cortney | https://www.makeupwithcortneyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super torn between this one and Yes please, but I've seen that purple is going to be the colour for the winter season!
      Thank you for the lovely comment! Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
  4. I would love to get any of these eyeshadows, they all are so pretty shades.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees! I like how versatile both palettes are!
      Thank you for the lovely comment! Wishing you all the best!

      Delete

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.