The Liebster Awards!

9/16/2013

Hello dears!
Shame on me for not doing this post earlier!
Before I start answering this tag, I seriously want to thank you all. When I started this blog, I never tough I would have this much love. I started this a month ago and mad that...I should have done it earlier! I won't abandon this blog in a near future. Every day I find more ideas and things that I want to share here. I hope you won't mind!

 Anyway, the Lisbter Awards! I've done this on my Portuguese blog, but I never, ever expected to be nominated this soon here...specially three times! I was firstly nominated by Life of Chloe (for some reason the blog post isn't on-line now, I can't answer this questions, sorry!), then I was nominated by Wonderland Waterfall and earlier today I was nominated by My Chic Adventure. This nominations are given to blogs that have less than 200 followers, so they can get some love (Thank you very much!)




Now, the question from Wonderland Waterfall:


1.If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? 
Turning what I imagine into life. Seriously, imagine how awesome it would be summing one of Danny's Dragons (from Game of Thrones) against...Voldemort for example. It would be awesome. Imagination and creation are powerful things. That's why common people sometimes speak badly against creators, painters and such. Because they hold unique powers. 


2.Would you use it for good, or for evil? Good obviously.
3.If you could come home and have one product sitting on your bed, what would it be? Hum...I don't know...does Tom Felton count?
4.What is your favourite brand? Hard question! I can't really mention just one brand...
5.Have you finished schooling yet? High School yes, University not yet.
6.What is your birthday? Today, September 15 actually!
7.Who are your fashion icons? I don't really have "the" fashion icon...I really love Emma Watson's style. Oh! And Girl's Generation! 

8.Do you have a bloglovin? I do! If click on that icon with the B and a heart you'll be able to follow me there.

9.McDonald's or Burger King? BURGUER KING!! Seriously, their meat is amazing, totally worth the price.

10. Cats or dogs? Both!!


Now, My chic Adventure questions!


1.What made you want to start blogging? Among other things, I love to share my thoughts and opinions. It helps a lot knowing how someone else reacts to a product. Also, I really love all the love we get from fellow bloggers and readers. To me, blogging is amazing.

2.What is your favourite part about the blogging community? All the love I get when people comment! I love to know peoples opinions an thoughts about what I write. 

3. What is your favorite social networking site? Facebook! It's what I use the most, but I also really enjoy Instagram and Tumblr. 

4. Who is your celebrity inspiration? J.K.Rowling for sure! She is amazing. When Everyone said she would fail and not see her work rewarded, she became one of the most famous writes of all days. Also, she speaks about how we should be tolerant and how love wins everything. 

5. What is your favourite article of clothing? Jeans! Amazing for both Summer and Winter.

6. What is one thing you could never live without? Family, Friends and Kpop. My life would be miserable without them ! 

7.If you could meet any blogger, who would it be? Mean Question!! But because she is sooooo far away from me, Kimdao !!
8. What is your favourite beauty product? For Skin Care is Facial masks. For Makeup is blush. 

9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to do an Asian Tour. Macau, Beijing  Seoul, Hong Kong and Tokyo!

10. What is your favourite store to shop at? Sephora probably. It's the only store that sells my favourite brands like Benefit or Urban Decay. 

Who I'm going to tag?

Everyone!
Sorry but I couldn't just pick one person! So I'll be tagging everyone who wants to do this.

My Questions?

1. If you could live in a Fantasy World (like Hogwarts, Half-Blood Camp), where would you live?
2. What's you favourite book?
3. Casual or Classic?
4. Flats or Heels?
5. Summer or Winter?
6. Vogue or Elle?
7. Who's your favourite Fashion Designer?
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
9. Makeup or Skin Care?
10.Blog or Youtube?

Please Take Care!

With Love,
Diana

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.