10 Products Under 10€

7/20/2016


Not everyone has the budget to splurge on Too Faced and Urban Decay and truth to be told, the drugstore ( or high street? ) section has beautiful gems that do a beautiful job - sometimes even better than the one performed by more expensive brands. With that in mind, here are 10 products under 10€ that I believe deserve all the love and attention!

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer
I think I've already mentioned this concealer at least three times during the past weeks. But this is seriously one of the best concealer I've ever tried - and I'm counting with the 3CE Full Coverage Concealer. It is super to blend, specially when you work it with a Beauty Blender ( or something similar to it). The coverage is really good, but with the pro that it isn't that drying like some high coverage concealers are. It leaves a very natural look to the skin. The only downside it that there are (so far) only two shade available. I hope they get to get a larger colour range and who knows, maybe launch colour correcting concealer in liquid form as well?

Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof
Although the Soap & Glory Powder gain a lovely spot on my heart, I have to say that this bad boy is still rocking. It's my official powder for retouching during the day and travelling - without even thinking twice. This powder is super mild and fine, not leaving any cake look to the face. It controls any oiliness that might decide to appear and it's translucid - it doesn't leave any white cast onto the face. This is my second compact that I'll repurchase it without thinking twice for sure.

H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher
So far I only own Cameo Pink but since I am considering getting another shades I think this little guy deserves to be mentioned. In terms of the product itself it isn't a powdery blush - props for that. It applies beautifully to the skin and blends without any major issue. The only downside might be the fact that the compact is a little fragile and doesn't carry a mirror. leaving that aside, the H&M blushes deserve a try.

H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I like this one more than my bourjois cream blushes ( not that I don't like them any more! I still do!). This is so easy to blend and holds in such a beautiful way to the skin that sometimes I foget that this is a budget friendly product and not a high end one. The only downside again is that it doesn't have a mirror and the packaging is quite weak. That aside, I can't wait to get more shades from this range.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
I already wrote a whole post talking about how much I love these little guys. I can't wait to get my hands on their Lingerie brothers. These are super comfortable to the lips and really easy to apply. I've been using Zurich and San Paulo a lot lately and sometimes I even like to mixture them with other liquid lipsticks - like the Sephora Lip Stains. Their colour range is amazing and has an option for every taste - from a light pink to a deep burgundy and even dark blue!



Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Pretty much a more friendly version of the Beauty Blender. I have this guy for a year and to far I have to say that I am in love! My foundation always look amazing whenever I apply it with this and my under eye concealer looks so much natural when I use this - not it doesn't with a concealer brush, but the effort is completely different. I am seriously thinking about getting another one or two, specially since I started to get into the "baking craze" and I need at least a spare brush always on reach. The same of this sponge isn't completely like the beauty blender but I like how it is designed. I really like the flat part to blend in concealer or to apply powder under my eye area.

Argent Makeup 201 Blending Brush
Another item I can't stop raving about. Seriously, you guys need to try out this! It has the perfect shape and bristles to give you a perfect blending to your eye look. It doesn't matter if you are working with creams or with regular powder eyeshadows , this guy will work it without any major issue. Everyone needs to have one of these in their arsenal.

The Body Shop Lip Butter
Since I lost my dearest Nuxe Rive the Miel back in February - yes I'm morning it since that time. I've been using this little guys. At first went for it because It was something I already had with me...not I can't stop using it. I'll for sure repurchase the Nuxe Lip Balm for the Winter Time ( and keep it inside a vault and implement a GPS tracking system next time I decided to take it with me on a trip....) but now that it's super hot this guy has been saving my life. I wear tones of Matte Lipsticks and with the infernal heat, you guys can imagine how my lips end up...this little guy had been taking care of that and making my lips look amazing and super pretty.

Inglot Individual Shadows
Shame on me for not reaching for these more often and for not finishing this palette! I went to an event the other day and I decided to make a summer look with the orange and red shade from this palette and I can't explain how easy it is to work with these! Their shade selection is also really remarkable. My 2017 makeup goal will be finishing the rest of this palette and love these eyeshadows more!

Gosh Forever Eyeshadow Stick
These are true gems hidden at the drugstore!! I got two of these just " to try it out" and now I hooked to them. It doesn't matter if I wear them as a base, alone or just highlighting my inner corner - they will stay put and look amazing. Considering I have a huge oil production on my eye lids, it is amazing. Their shade selection could be a little bigger - I wish they had a pink and a cranberry shade - but I can't wait to get the brown and the purple one. If you can, snatch one of these and try them yourself!

I hope you guys liked this post. Obviously there are more products that could be mentioned here - like the Essie Nail polishes, H&M nail Polishes and many other goods. I might do a similar post but regarding more expensive brands - but probably with less products. Do you guys have any recommendation regarding any product? Thank you very much for reading this! Take care.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.