Some Blog Changes

8/15/2016

I thought a lot about this before taking any decision. As some of you might know - others not so much - this blog turned 3 years. It has been my goal, work and safe place. It made me excel my own odds, it made me work harder and harder.



When I started this blog, my main focus was beauty. It was something that I always enjoyed - both skin care and make up. To this day I still enjoy writing about products playing with them and editing content to this blog. But with attending University classes my time got shorten. I had less time to spend thinking about whether I would like Coralista more than Sugarbomb for example. I would just use them and end of story. But was always able to keep other interests and passions. Which is why I decided to expand the topics of the blog. Not only I'll keep writing about beauty, I also want to write more personal/lifestyle posts. I also want to write about books, movies and comics.  As a Art/Literature student I am always reading and watching films so...why not have a few posts about it? I already have a few posts in line to be prepared.
I hope no one takes offence in this change but I felt like I needed to do this at some point. I want to keep posting content here as much as I can. The issue is, sometimes I just feel like writing about something that isn't blush or lipstick related.
This change also kinda connects with myself and how I portrait myself. I am a young woman who loves books and comics. I'm quite geeky to be honest and that's fine. For most of my life I felt like I should be ashamed of it and hide it. Like why? There's nothing wrong with it. So I'll embrace it as much as I can. It's part of me.
With all of this said, I look forward to share some of my thoughts soon. I might write my personal thoughts regarding the new Suicide Squad Film -  I kinda need to sit down and write my thoughts with care. I'm planning on also enjoying what's left of freedom before Uni starts again.
Thank you very much for reading! 




Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.