The Current Night time routine | Skin Care

10/11/2014


  


Let's highlight the current here. Next month I'll probably have another one because of some thing I'll be testing. Plus there's also other things I want to get so and add into my routine - like the new La Roche-Posay toner that hasn't been released here yet. I've been scouting almost every single pharmacy and drug store to see if it's here already and nothing. Still, I want to use the minutes I could spare right now to post this. I'll try to get some new photos and post ideas for next week posts this Sunday. And I'm only waiting for the last package to arrive from Korea and I'll post my haul! (like...finally!)

Anyway, here we go!

So, cleansing is something really important for me. It's pretty much essential. 
When I arrive at home I tend to do a pre-cleanse with my Garnier Micelar water and the Garnier Eye Makeup Remover because I always feel that it's too much. Specially when I all I want is to put my comfortable clothes and do my assignments. 
But this doesn't mean that I won't do proper cleanse later. I'll always use my The Body Shop Cleansing oil...actually, some times I go straight to this instead of using the other two. Because it removes everything from skin, without being over striping. 






Twice a week I like to exfoliate my skin with my Avène Cleanance Mask, which contains both BHA and AHA in it. It removes the dead skin without being too harsh.
But everyday I use toner. Specially my The Body Shop Aloe Toner which doesn't have any trace of alcohol. It's really gentle and prepares my skin to the next step.
Which is serum/special care. It's when I use my La Roche-Posay Effaclar duo+ so that my acne marks and scars can go away. I can't wait to get the Mizon serum to add it to my routine as well.
And lastly, I need to moisturise both my face and eye area. For the eye area I go for a good amount of my Bioderma Sensibio Eye Gel and leave it like a mask and let it soak. For my face, I like my La Roche Posay Hydreane Riche, which is thicker but not oily. I always wake up with a super plump and healthy skin after this.

So here you have it. My night time skin care routine.
I know, it could be better...I promsse it will be better next time.

Take care everyone! Have a nice day!
With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.