The 2014 Skin Care Favourites

12/26/2014




So yes, the year is ending and instead of making a monthly favourites - specially because there isn't really anything in particular to love since I was too busy with school to ever think about makeup or anything like that - I decided to do something like Sleep and Water and write my Skin Care favourites of the year instead.
There are some items missing mostly because they are already emptied out - like my The Body Shop Cleansing oil -  so they aren't mentioned here. I also won't be talking about the Etude House Real Art Cleansing  Oil Light because I'll be doing a review after the 2014 favourites posts.
Next year some favourites will probably be the same, new things will be added. After all, New Year is all about change right?

 


The Garnier Micelar Water was a budget-friendly purchase. As you can see, I still have like half a bottle to use. Yes, I'll probably get my beloved Bioderma when this finishes but, I know that I count on this one too without any problems whatsoever. So yes, it deserves a spot here.

Mizon Hyaluronic Acid Serum was a good surprise and I can't be happier with it. I'm actually thinking about getting a backup because I can't live without it anymore. As you all know, I have dehydrated skin so, keeping moisture and water is what I want the most - specially because it helps with my terrible spots, marks and oily T-zone. This bad boy is a great alternative to very known things like the Indeed Labs Hydraluron (which is quite expensive and harder to get). And yes, I still want to try out their AHA serum - which is currently out of stock at Jolse.com ...and apparently there's also a AHA toner but...it costs like 87 euros on ebay? Crazy...

 


As for moisturizers, the La Roche Posay Hydreane Light and the La Roche Posay Hydreane Riche were my all time favourites. They don't contain any funky or stupid ingredients - I'm looking at you mineral oil - and my skin looks so soft and pretty after using them. The light version is used during the day and the riche version is for the night time. I might test and try out other night creams but I know that the rich version is a safe option. And no, I'm not thinking about changing my daily moisturizer.

The La Roche-Posay  Effaclar duo + is another staple in my routine. It's something that I can count on to take care of my skin issues without too much fuzz. Doesn't irritate my skin at all and the new formula is nothing but sweet (not actually sweet, I don't really eat products you know...).

Lierac's DioptiGel has earn it's place. Although I used the Bioderma eye gel, this one has a better formula and takes care of my dry and tired under eyes without problems. Although I want to get fancy things like the Clinique All about Eyes or the Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream, this is my safe option and it's something that I recommend to anyone.

Lastly but not least for sure, it's the Avène Cleanance Mask which is my best friend to exfoliate my skin and to take care of nasty spots and cysts that sometimes I get because of stress and some food problems - I don't have too much time to think about eating healthy when I'm at school. It's sad I know, but hopefully it will be better during the second semester.

So here are my Skin Care favourites. What do you think about this new set up? I have to say that I like it even more than the traditional white board thing I used.
Take Care Everyone! And please tell me, how was your Christmas?
With Love, 
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.