Etude House Any Cushion Cream Filter

2/13/2018

As I grew older, I started to enjoy more natural and fuzz-free bases. BB Cushions are a must-have for this! Although tried many, I tend to go for Etude House - and not, it's not just because of their really cute packaging. 


BB cushions are good because they are easy to apply and to reapply during the day. Most of the times I would apply this in the morning and take it with me to college and reapply after lunch. 
I wanted to get a refill for my limited edition cushion case, but sadly Etude House had revamped their cushion cases and refills. I bought a refill and only later realised that I could not place it inside my case so I decided to get a full cushion case (plus another refill) in order to be able to wear this properly. 


I like this particular cushion because it's more creamier than the regular ones. It also provides a bit more coverage - yet it looks natural. It also does not look flat on my skin and provides a bit of hydration to the skin. It also contains SPF 30 - although I would still use a separate SPF during the Summer time. 
The packaging is as stated, adorable. I particularly like the holographic part on top of the cushion and how slim it is when compared to the old versions of BB cushions, which is why I carry this in my bag while I wouldn't do that with the older version. These still maintain their mirror and their own sponge - there's the possibility of buying spare sponges on ebay. 
The only bad thing would be the shade range, since they only contain 5 shades and all of their are fair to light-medium. They obviously target the Korean Market, but it would be nice if they started to spread their shade range a little bit more. 

Overall, I really enjoy this product. It has been one my go-to products for everyday wear. I might try another cushion from other brands - maybe Innisfree or TonyMoly? - and I might do a comparison between them. Would you like that?


Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.