January Favourites

2/05/2018

As the month ended, another one came by. But before we start indulging into the new goods of February, let me present you what made me happier during January (at least regarding Beauty and Make up)
I'll try to pick up again the habit of writing about favourites during 2018, since I was not able to do so during 2016 and 2017. Let's cross our fingers! 

Primark Lip Liner in Toffee
You are probably wondering why I am mentioning a lip liner and why it's a Primark Lip Liner. You see, I was hearing a lot of buzz surrounding this particular shade because apparently it's the perfect nude. Well, I have to agree. Although you could wear this on it's own, I love to wear this paired with my nude liquid lipstick and more recently, my Nars Audacious Lipstick. It does help my liquid lipsticks look more sharp and they also take less to vanish. I am thinking about getting other shades in the future. 
Quem Disse Berenice Liquid Lipstick in Nude Caramel
For those who don't know, Quem disse Berenice is a Brazilian brand launched in Portugal last year. They own a really nice range of products and they aren't overpriced at all. After Christmas I decided to give them a change and bought this nude shade and another one (a more purple/burgundy one). Their formula reminds me of the NYX Matte Lip Creams, which are super comfortable on my lips. They are also quite long lasting - unless I eat something quite oily. This has been my go-to shade through out the month of January, specially on long-shift days. 

Nars Mini-Audacious Lipstick in Barbara 
I craved a little bit this Christmas and bought myself a Nars cracker. Although the main reason was the blush, I fell in love with this shade and it's formula. Barbara is a muted nude that looks good in any occasion, while it's formula is super comfortable and holds quite nicely on my lips. I have been pairing this lipstick with toffee through out the month when I am not wearing Nude Caramel. 

Nars Mini -Blush in Deep Throat
As stated before, I got this little guy in a Nars Cracker and happened to be the main reason. You see, I have been craving deep throat for years and years so I could not let this opportunity slid. I love how flattering this shade is in my cheeks and how long lasting it is.  Also, the fact that this is a mini blush means that it is travel friendly! 

Mini Make Up For Ever Quick and Fix Setting Spray
Setting Spray is something that I like to have in my collection. Whenever I have big events I love to lock everything in place and sadly my beloved Skin Food spray died on me after Christmas. I was unsure about if I should get a high end spray or a more affordable one so I decided to get this small version in the meantime. In the end, I feel in love. I had two main events this month and this bad boy helped my make up look gorgeous and in it's place. I am thinking about getting the full size in the future! 

And here are the products that stood out trough the month of January! Let's hope that February gets to be full of good events. Thank you for reading! Take Care! 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.