April Favourites

4/30/2018

 What I have been loving in April

Although I did not post my March Favourites, I thought it would be a good idea to still post post my April Favourites. This month was a mix of feelings - work is starting to appear, summer planning is also happening, God of War 4 was released oh boy  - and I cannot believe May it's here! I guess I am trying to not stress myself over work and have everything done and in control. It isn't easy tho, but thankfully I have been aware of my deadlines and have been trying to work on it. Nonetheless, there are always those days where my brain doesn't want to focus itself on what he needs too(hello overthinking!) and feel extremely tired. But hey! I am working on feeling better and overcoming this overflow of thoughts. (A Huge shutout to my best-friend who has been working as my therapist and helping me deal with these demons)

But enough with my issues and let's talk about the actual topic of this post: Favourites! 
I have been enjoying using the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation lately, since I want something that will lock my concealer and give me just a bit of coverage without looking too much on my face. It is perfect for really long days - because it's easy to retouch - or as mentioned when I want a really simple base. 
On the other hand, I have been loving to pair the NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Cherry Skies with the Quem Disse Berenice Liquid Lipstick in Vinheli, which is the combination for the perfect red lip. That is the type of lip that I love to wear when I don't want to do a really strong eye look, but I still want to look nice and elegant. 


And as Spring - finally!! - starts to appear, I am back into the nail polish world. My favourite Nail polish formula is from Essie. They have gorgeous colours and they never ruin my nails (the same cannot be said from other formular sadly)The colour of choice for this month was Essie's Lovie Dovie, which is a gorgeous pink shade that screams happiness and good things. I am thinking about writing a blog post about my favourite essie nail polishes in May. What do you think?
And I could not forget the lovely Nars Blush in Outlaw, which has been making my cheeks look healthy and good looking throughout this month. I already ranted about their packaging, but I feel like I need to do it again. I cannot understand how this type of packaging starts to look so strange...and I take good care of my stuff (no major sunlight exposure, no crazy travelling, seaside...). I hope Nars changes this in the future. 

And you, what have you been loving in April?

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.