Four Pink Blushes for Spring

4/24/2018

Blushing with Spring

Spring has finally started to pop up here. Although rain is necessary for maintaining good agriculture and nature in general, I was starting to get way too overwhelmed with the quantity of water pouring every single day - plus the storms, with thunders and crazy winds - and getting sick because I would get wet, the cold...you can imagine the drill.


And yet, the perspectives of pollen allergies aren't the best as well. I guess I'll have to learn how to deal with such changes in weather - anti-allergic medication is going to be my best friend - and enjoy the warmth and sunshine.
With all of this in mind, and as mentioned before in my picks for liquid lipsticks, I am here to share four pink blushes I believe are perfect for this season. I am also thinking about doing a similar post but with blushes for the summer. What do you think?

To start off, I cannot recommend enough the Nars Blush in Outlaw, which is a dark pink blush with a bit of a sheen. It gives a very gorgeous solid shade that looks super flattering on the cheeks without having that very bright effect that not everyone enjoys. The only thing I am starting to not enjoy is Nars packaging. I have kept my blush religiously inside my make up drawer : no sun exposure, no wakki trips. Nothing. And yet it's starting to appear super strange. Any help?
Another great option, specially for those fond of cream blushes, is the Bourjois Cream Blush in 01, which is a lovely natural pink shade that looks gorgeous on the cheeks. It is super easy to blend, looking natural and holds pretty nicely throughout the day. Also, it is fairly affordable as well.
Another really amazing option is the Nars Blush in Deep Throat , which is a new acquisition from Christmas and that has a very special place in my heart. It is a very natural shade of pink, with very fine gold reflects.Also I love this particular baby version because it is super easy to travel with! Also I think this blush tends to be more pigmented when compared to Outlaw or Orgasm. 
And lastly but not least,  the Clinique Pop Blush in 03 Berry Pop is the brightest of the bunch and I love it because of that. It's amazing for when I want to do really simple eyes but I want to balance my lipstick and my cheeks. Also the formula of these blushes is amazing - still trying to figure out why they aren't available here..

I am currently planning to do a similar post but with blushes for Summer. What do you think?

Also, I wish I could have posted more in April but my Masters schedule is starting to get tighten and as you can imagine, for now, college and education come first. Needless to say, I have tones of ideas prepared. Just trying to find the time and inspiration to write them. 

And you, any  Blush recommendation for Spring?


Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.