The 2014 Resolutions TAG

12/31/2013


Hello dears! 
Yes, it's time for a Resolutions TAG. I found this one on NikkieTutorials and I knew I had to this as well. I'm not a huge TAG lover, but the questions on this one made me think and want to share my answers. So let's Start!


 LOOKING BACK:

1: Name 3 things you did this year that you’re proud of.
First, I'm proud of this blog since I never expected to have this much success. When I made it, I had no hopes of growing like this. Seriously, with 5 months I really have 59 subs (without counting the ones I have on Bloglovin). It's amazing. I'm trilled to keep up with this and I hope that I can work more and share more thoughts, opinions, products and tips. I also want to keep in touch with the lovely ladies I've meet because of this blog and who knows, meet new ones?
Second, I'm proud that I finally know what I want in life. I've been lost for the past 4 to 5 years. I went to two college courses because I always in my mind what someone else wanted and expected and not what I wanted and expected. This year I was finally able to find my true passion and what I want to do and what I need to do to archive that. It will be a long and hard path, but will be worth in the end. After all, If I don't stand for something, I'll fall for nothing. I plan to stand for myself and for my new project. 
At last but not least, I'm proud of myself. This was a really hard year for me, I mean. In March, my mother moved out of country and I've been having a hard time with that ever since that. Also, I moved back to my dad's house, lived with work around the house, dealt with a health crisis that my father's wife had...and I even started to learn Chinese. I've grown a lot since I moved out.I just hope that next years gets to be a bit more smooth....

2: Name 1 thing you wish you’d have done differently
It would be nice if I had found my true passion a little bit earlier this year. I would had more time to work on it. Oh well, I can't do much about it now..

3: What was your biggest highlight this year?
Watching my dad's wife getting better after her health problem. She's still recovering, but I'm so happy that she is at home and working on that with us. It's a true blessing. 

4: What was your favourite beauty product this year?
Hm,,,in therms of Skin Care I'm in love with my Effaclar Duo from La Roche-Posay. Make up related? I'll say Rimmel London Lipsticks. They are really amazing and super affordable!

5: What was your least favourite beauty product this year?
No doubt, Maybeline's Color Tattoo. I know that a lot of people love this but I just can't like it. The texture is horrible. I prefer to spend a bit more and get a MAC Paint Pot or a Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow. 

6: Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year?
I want to thank every single one of you for the amazing support you guys gave me. Every comment warm my heart. Thank you, Thank you!
I also want to thank my dad and his wife. I learnt so much this year with them and they are really amazing. They deserve all the best. 

RESOLUTIONS:

7: What are the makeup/beauty resolutions you have for next year?
I want to get better in therm of Skin Care. I still get a few acne pimples and scars and I want to stop that. I also would love to take care of my really bad pores. 
In therms of Make up, I really want to get a nice vanity/ make up organization. I would also love to test a few foundations and correctors. Along with some mascaras and blushes. Maybe eyeshadows too... 

8: What are the fashion resolutions you have for next year?
I want to get the perfect bag and the perfect skirt. I also would love to work more in therms of coordination. Oh, and the perfect green jacket would be nice as well....


9: What are your personal resolutions for next year?

I want to reach the 100 followers next year here. It would be really amazing if that occurred

I also want to finally get to study what I really want. And who knows...maybe finding Mr. Special?

10: Name 1 thing you want to check off your bucket list next year.
Oh, I want to finally beat up procrastinating! Really badly.

I won't be tagging any one in specially, but I would love to know your answers! 
Take care every one! Happy New Year! (this is my last post from 2013!)

With Love,
Diana.



Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.