Sleek Face Form | Review

12/13/2013





Long time no see. I'm so sorry for taking so much time to write a new post but, there have been a few family problems and school work to do. Now everything is put together, so I can, finally, post something. 
Today's post is about Sleek's Face Form. This is a very friendly and affordable product. 
It contains a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush. They are very pigmented, specially the blush - which I always need to be careful, other wise I'll look like a shimmery and golden clown.  The bronzer is good for my completion, although I also try to not overuse it. Being a muddy lumpa-lumpa isn't my cup of tea. The highlighter isn't too shimmery. It leaves a very healthy and pretty glow. 



Mine is the light version. There is also a Medium-Dark version, which contains a more darker bronzer, highlighter and a brownish blush. I think that you can also check the palette ingredients if you want as well.
I've talked already about the swatches but, I wanted to mention that I've hear/read some people saying that this blush is a nice dupe for the NARS Orgasm. I can't prove if it is or not because I don't own Orgasm (yet at least), but I would say that it's a nice alternative.
Overall, I think that it's a product worth to check. Depending on where you live you might be able to get this from a Sleek counter at Boots, Superdrug, Sephora (I got mine there) and of course, at Sleek's official website. I recommend this for sure.
I hope that you guys enjoyed this review.Not my best, but I promise that my next post will be better.
Take care everyone, have a nice day!*

With Love,
Diana.



Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.