Beauty Wishlist for 2014

1/01/2014

First, I want to wish a Happy New Year to everyone! How was your New Year's Eve? Mine was passed with my family, eating pizza and watching CSI (not bad, really!). Now, I'm a girl of list and wishlist. I do them a lot, specially for personal organization.With that said, I want to share my personal wishlist for 2014. With luck, I might be able to get every single one of this products.  Now let's start.

In therms of Skin Care, besides the normal products (like eye cream, cleanser and tonic), I want some special items. For example, I really want to try the Mask of Magnaminty from LUSH. Many say that this is amazing for those with acne-prone skin, which isn't totally my case but, I still have some issues that I don't mind to take care.
The Kiehl's Energizing  Facial Scrub is a bit pricey for what I usually spend on a Scrub, but I've heard really amazing things about this brand. For some reason the bottle mentions that this is for men but, there is not reference to that at their website (I'll probably have to ask first about it).
REN's Invisible Pores Detox Mask  looks like a really product for my clogged pores. If there is something that I really love is a detox mask, specially for those day when I'm super tired and my skin needs something else. Let's just hope that REN's can live for my expectations.  




In therms of foundation I really want to try the Oil-free Tinted Moisturiser from Laura Mercier, specially when the brand is finally going to be launch here.Along with that, I'm also curious about their Secret Camouflage Concealer. This year I want to get the best concealer- both for my eyes and scars/marks/imperfections.
Speaking of that, I also want to repurchase my Benefit's Boi-ing concealer. Mine is not really old, but it's already starting to look funky and since the expiration mark has already passed, I think it's time to get a new one. I don't want to get bacterial problems because of an old concealer...
I though I would get this las year during their flash black-friday sale but I couldn't go there so, I'll be sure to get the Make Up For Ever Pro Finish powder this year.I never tried a powder foundation before, but this one just spiked my curiosity!



Now finally...Make up. I'm a neutral lover. It's what I wear the most...So there is no surprise that the two palettes I have on my wishlist are both Neutral Teamed. The first, TheBalm's Nude'tude palette will be welcomed during January or February (I was meant to have it earlier but sadly it was out of stock...but my waiting will be compensated for sure, since this palette is known for it's amazing quality). I had this on my Birthday Wishlist but I end up switching it for the Pretty Rebel palette from Too Faced. 
Speaking of Too Faced, their Chocolate Bar palette is amazing! Some colours look quite similar to the one from TheBalm, but others are quite unique. I used to ignore Too Faced, but after getting Pretty Rebel, I won't be doing that mistake again. I'm not sure about it's release here, but the worst that can happen is only getting it around my Birthday (let's hope that I can get it sooner)
In therms os face products, my picks will be the Tropicoral and the Fellin'Dandy kits from Benefit. I already Own sugarlicous and it's amazing. We get to test many of their products and think if we should or not get the full-size. For exampel, because of my The Bronze of Champions kit, I really want to get the full-size of What's Up highlighter and Bikini Tiny's Cream Eyeshadow. 

And you, do you have a 2014 wishlist too?
Take care everyone! Again, Happy New Year!

With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.