January Favourites '14

2/05/2014



January Favourites. 
I don't know if it's the off-Christmas season but, I didn't had that much to share on my favourites. There are things that I really loved, but because I only found them by the end of the month - I'll be saving them to February's favourites. 

It's not a big surprise to mention the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. It's so nice and easy to use, I can imagine myself to use every single shadow from this palette. I'm currently working on the review (it will take a little longer since I'll talk shadow by shadow). It's the start of a new love, but let's just hope that my original Naked doesn't get left behind. 
The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer was a bargain that I got during the Sales. It was more than 50% off because it has the old package. Not that I really care, since the actual product is amazing. The chocolate smell is divine and the actual colour blend beautifully with my skin tone.
To help the bronzer, I used my beloved Real Techniques Contour Brush from the Core Collection. It's really good since it fits perfectly on my face and blends the product with no problems. Sure deserves it's place here.
Lastly but not least, the Real Techniques Blush Brush was my multi-task brush of the month. I love to apply blush and powder with him. Some I even use him with bronzer (not all at the same time by the way). I know that some people don't really love him but I don't see why. He work beautifully with me. 

And it's all. Next Friday we will have a book review and I'll keep working on more reviews.
Thank you for all the love! Take care* 

With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.