Drugstore Camouflage

6/03/2014






Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer 
At first I got this concealer because it was advertised as a nice dupe for the Studio Fix Concealer from MAC - which  wanted and finally got it, a comparative review will be done afterwards - and it looked like a nice option for a drugstore concealer.I wanted something nice for my spots and marks, specially when I'm into getting more light weitght foundations and bases.
As mentioned in my May favourites post, this was quite hard to work at first - it would look cakey and it was really stiff and horrible. But after a tiny spray of thermal water, now it's more creamy and easy to work with. A lot easier actually. 
The packaging is a bit of a miss for me...I hate this type of packagings because they always look messy and gets dirty really easily. Just like Boi-ing used to get...
Also, the lasting power isn't really big, since after 3 or 4 hours you can start to see the spot showing up...which means that this isn't really nice for long days were I leave in the morning and only comeback when it's already night.
But overal, it's a good drugstore concealer, but it's nothing amazing like their Waterproof Powder. Not even close. 

Take care, have a nice day
With Love,
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.