A Micellar Solution

7/13/2014




The Beauty of a Cleansing Water

Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water 


Cleansing water are something that I truly enjoy - not for proper cleansing but to remove the first layer of make up when I want to cleanse my face or if I'm feeling tired. It's also nice in the mornings when I'm rushing and want to still remover traces of the sweat and night cream. My favourite cleansing water so far is the Bioderma Sebium H2O but, this one from Garnier was a lovely surprise. 
When recently my trusty Bioderma Water finished, I got scared because it was sold out at every pharmacy and para-pharmacy in my area. Had to get something so on a trip to the supermarket I thought..why not this one?I wasn't really expecting anything nice from this - the reviews on it's "sister" from L'oréal haven't been the best for example. But I'm really happy to think otherwise.

 It's 400ml of product, cost me around 4 euros and doesn't contain any alcohol or perfume. 

If you open the can and try to smell it, you get any scent but on you skin sometimes I smell something like hydrogen peroxide - it doesn't bother me too much but I don't know how people that are really picky with scents would feel.
It doesn't irritate my skin at all, cleanses well and it leaves a really nice refreshing feel to the skin.Yet, I don't really feel my skin pampered like I would with Bioderma. 
The Packaging is nice - nice plastic bottle - and the cap isn't too wide or two small so I can control the quantity of product in my cotton pad without problems. Although, I would love if they had a smaller version.
It's a nice choice for those who are on a budget or just can't find their favourite Cleansing Water in Stock (like like I did). Will I repurchase this again? probably if my Bioderma gets to be out of stock again when this finishes - which is why I would love if they had a smaller version.


Have you tried this? What's your favourite cleansing water?

I hope you liked it,please take care everyone!

With Love,
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.