A Calming Toning

7/17/2014

 



Because there's nothing like a good and gentle Toner
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner


Everyone knows how important toning if - if you don't know let me tell, you are skiping a really important step in your skin care routine. Toning prepares your skin for all the serums and moisturisers that you want to place on your face after cleansing.There are various types of toners : the gentle ones this, the moisturising ones and the exfoliating ones (which contains the AHA and BHA acids, which I really want to test out). 
The present toner is a very calming, simple yet effective toner. It doesn't contain trace of alcohol, perfume of funky smell - actually, it doesn't smell to anything. 
It's a beautiful treat to use at night after cleansing my face - it doesn't irritate my skin at all and can feel how it prepares it for the next stage on my skin care. My skin has improved a lot since I started to use this because the serum/treatment works even better along with my moisturiser. I have less spots when even I get them they even a lot quicker than before. This does exactly what it claims : it purifies my skin without being too over striping or irritating. 
I knew this had to be good since it had the seal of approve from Caroline Hirons but, I never expected how good it would be. Although I'm curious about exfoliating toners and The Body shop's Vitamin E toner, I'll keep repurchasing this.
Thank you for all the support! Don't forget to enter in the Giveaway!

Take care everyone, have a nice day!

With Love
Diana.

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.